WER Robotics Course
KEY BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
• 9-stage course allows for the development of varying programming techniques.
• The course is constructed to be both approachable and challenging for children and teenagers aged 5 to 18 years old.
• Pursue 5C in teaching
World Educational Robot ( WER ) camp is an exclusive authorized course in Queensland, recognized as a compulsory robotics course for WER Contest worldwide. With interactive and engaging curriculum, professional tutors from MINDCAN educate students using their vast array of knowledge, on AI, AR and robotics. The graduates competency exceeds the criteria of WER, thus eligible to compete with more than 500,000 WER contestants nationally and globally.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE
WER ROBOTICS COURSE
• With a globally recognised educational robotics platform, the 9-stage training modules gradually builds up knowledge and skills.
• 5 course platforms, guide learning ,making the learning process intuitive, fun and engaging.
• It is not only about programming, the course also builds critical thinking and problem solving techniques.
• Be part of an international competition, constantly testing students’ learning outcomes as well as expanding overseas experiences to further enhance students’ career development.